Friday, May 6, 2011

Up and Down, Back and Forth

It’s all just like one big game of tug of war…only not has fun. Let’s see if I can sum up our adoption journey in the last two weeks in a few phrases…maybe off, on, off, maybe off, maybe on, off, maybe on, maybe off. I think I succeeded. That truly can tell you where we are with everything. The baby, whom we used to think of as Redfisch, is due in one week from today. Right now we were supposed to be anticipating a phone call that would change our lives. But instead we are trying to keep our heads up and continue to believe that all will happen as it should. 

1 comment:

  1. I can't even pretend to say that I understand what you're going through....I just can't imagine. What I DO know, is that if this little girl is the child that God has chosen for you, He is at work and it will happen in His time. Just trust in His plan....

    You're in my thoughts and prayers.

    ReplyDelete